Skip to main content

Assignment 9 (LAST): Dialogue

 I had the most fun with this assignment because I was able to show character acting in the animation whereas in the other animations I did, it was mainly simple mechanics. In here, there was also audio and I was able to see how much an audio can add life to an animation. This shows that voice acting is very important because you can even say that a good voice acting brings up the quality of an animation indirectly.


This was really difficult because I had to draw most of the frames without a tablet so this assignment was extra challenging. I think it doesn't look terrible, though I still think it looks choppy and weird at some moments. But this is an example of how great voice acting can bring to life such a simple animation. The voice actor is Yuji Kaki, the voice actor for the main character of "Attack on Titan" which is one of the, if not the most popular anime of this decade. I was able to download harmony on my laptop, so I will definitely be practicing a little bit if I get inspired during the winter break.

Comments