Skip to main content

Assignment 8: Walk Cycle

 This was a fairly straightforward assignment. I actually think this one was easier than the weight assignment, despite me getting a lower score on this one. But the reason for that is because I spent way less time on this assignment. I spent considerable more time on the weight assignment. The reason as to why I think this assignment was easier is because you can look up references to guide you while drawing each frame. For example:








I followed this guide, and my animation came out fairly smooth, the only inconsistencies were in the drawings but I think I did a good job with the animation. To make this better, I should've added a background. I was actually thinking of drawing some buildings in the back and some cars passing on the road to demonstrate even better the walk cycle.


Overall, I still think I did a pretty decent job and in my opinion it looks smooth.

Comments