Skip to main content

Assignment 6: Headturn

 This assignment, despite looking simple, it was pretty challenging. I still believe the flour sack assignment was more challenging (for me) to this one. But that is going to vary from person to person, since the flour sack assignment had much more freedom, you can get as complex as you want, so you can end up getting too ambitious with the animation. But for this one, it's just a headturn, so there's not a lot of freedom or really much more you can do other than a headturn.


I actually think I did a good job at drawing Benson from Regular Show. Then again, the character design is very simple, so it's hard to mess up the facial features.









As seen from this original drawing, I think I did a good job at showing it's actually Benson from Regular Show. Regarding the actual animation of the headturn. I think I did a good job at making it look somewhat smooth, but at the end there is an abrupt movement in which I could've added a couple more frames in between to make the last movement smoother. Additionally, I could've added a blink to show more emotion because it looks a bit robotic.


Comments